A word for you

God times is the best by Ayandabo Bamidele

   Sometimes it's takes 10 years for that 1 year that will transform your life. Why don't you cool your temper, for the said time to come to manifestation, have you forgotten the sayings that says there is time for everything, time to read, to sleep to work, to party, to merry with friends, to have money, time to worship and tine to die. Why don't you keep praying to God that ,by the time my set time will come it Should not meet you in grave. Because of  the fake life you living you tried to transform a life that has been destined to be president, because of your waywardness you transform a life that has been destined to be ministers of God. Have you also forgotten that there is no limitations to what you can achieve ,but the only limitations you have in your self is the fear. Like I would always says to my self no matter how am in need of money, I will never lay my hands on doing something that is not right that will susceptible my set time. Don't try to impress ,the moment you  impress you can make all others do what they are not meant to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gucci shoe.

EDUCATION

ENTERTAINMENT