I AM IN LOVE WITH MY EX


CHAPTER 2 - ARE YOU A STALKER



I was eating my lunch at the break. To be honest, the periods before the break was extremely long. Every now and then, I wish the class was over.
If you were me, you would have wished the same. When a pest was sitting next to you, saying all sort of dirty languages he likes. Like I give a damn about him.
I was still angry at Tina. Why did she leave her sit, making it feel like it was an empty seat? I was in no hurry to finish my meal, as I was picking my meal and thinking of the fastest plan to get rid of my newest sit partner.
Soon, I heard footsteps approaching my table. I smiled inwardly, it has to be Tina. Maybe, she was sorry. Well, I don't also like fighting her. She is my BFF( best friend forever).
I was wrong, turning left to see who sat beside me. It was Adrian with a smile on his face. This was great, just who I wanted to see... note the sarcasm. He smiled foolishly, I would say.
"Hey babe, long time. Didn't you miss me" he said with a huge grin on his face. Gosh! This guy can be so annoying. What does he want? I should hug him, or shout oh! My darling ex is back. Like I was going to do any of that.
" What do you want," I was staring at the handsome devil in front of me. I must confess he looks more handsome and my stupid heart is beating fast again.
"You". What! That word alone raised all my nerves. What does he take me for A FOOL? Well, I am sorry to disappoint him this girl has grown up. I'm no longer that girl from the three-year back. I am no longer that little Susannah.
"You get to be kidding me." One of my eyebrows was raised up, and I was already standing up from the chair. Certainly, I wasn't interested in his cock and bull story.
Suddenly, I felt his hand on mine. Motioning for me to sit. " I was just kidding, why are you so angry?"
It was more annoying that he was kidding. I just lost my appetite. "You know what. I just lost my appetite". I said not waiting for his reply as I walked out on him.
What does he take me for? A joke.
Am not interested in his Bullshits. He went for three freaking years, only to come back saying he wants me. Tina is better ready for my wrath. If she was sitting on her chair, Drey wouldn't have occupied it.
In search of Tina, I saw her with the rest of the group all chatting.
Immediately I walked up to her.
"Tina, why did you leave your seat." I half whispered, half yelled. I don't want to draw the attention of the remaining student.
"Sussy, calm down. Why are you angry? Why didn't you have lunch with us ?"
"Because, because... just forget it. You already did yours, wait for my turn."
" Sussy, what's this all about" This time it was Seyi that spoke. He was all calm. His face an expression of you can talk to us, are we not your friend.
As I was about sitting down. I heard a voice, an annoying voice.
"Can I sit with you guys".
"No, what are you? A stalker". I replied. The rest were quiet, watching the movie unfolding in their presence.
He didn't reply, but he was using his eyes to size me up. I felt so small immediately due to the fact that he was taller and has all this muscle. I am sure he was going to have abs and packs. What. I didn't just think that. Did I?
"And what am I stalking ?" I was taken aback by his response, still arrogant as before. I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. I have never been so embarrassed.
" I like you. You can sure sit with us. I'm Lawrence and you are ?". Who asked him to speak on our behalf. Why won't he like him? He was a troublemaker and likes anything involving trouble. I looked at the rest, my eyes on the floor as if pleading with them to antagonize Lawrence. But, to my surprise, they nodded in agreement. What great friends I have.
I sat there. Since I already ate I was looking at them. They must be having fun chatting, while I was sulking on my seat.
Soon, break was over. I was so glad. I stood up as quick as possible, the rest were trailing behind me. I don't give a f**k, they already have a new friend. Good luck with their friendship.
All of them knew nothing about Adrian been my Ex. They weren't in our class during junior year. Thanks to me, the relationship was kept top secret. Now, I was glad I didn't expose it that time, it would have been more embarrassing.
Getting to class, I picked up my bag from my seat. Searching for the best alternate seat. Yes! Toyin seat was the best. I will just beg Jenny to occupy mine.
"Toyin please, can I sit with you for today". I was pleading with both my hands clapped together. Maybe she was amused by the fact I was pleading because her cheeks turned pink. I wasn't crushing on her. I hope she doesn't get this wrong.
"Are you sure? You don't want to sit beside that beauty". She replied. Only for me to look back and see her referring to Adrian who already was talking to another girl who wasn't from our class.
Like I care. "Sure, I am not interested in sitting beside him". Two bags were on the back of their owners immediately. Jenny was listening to our conversation. I guess she was also interested in sitting next to Adrian.
"Where are you both going?" I blinked my eyes, to make sure this was reality and not one of my funny, senseless dreams.
"To sit over there," They both said, pointing to my sit. This is really funny. I was laughing and they were both looking at me as if something was wrong.
"You both want to sit there?". I replied pointing at my seat. Sussy such a rhetorical question. I already know that, why did I ask again.
They both nodded their head in agreement. Are these girls sane? It's two on a sit, we all know. If they both want to sit beside him, they chair wasn't enough to occupy them. Also if they were not interested in sitting beside me. Then fine. Let them enjoy their little obsession with that stupid boy.
I wave my hand at them; meaning bye. I couldn't care more, at least I have a whole chair to myself. This can't be more enjoyable. No stupid sitting partner, no comments while the teacher is teaching. Also, no pest whispering stupid things in your hear.
I haven't felt this at ease since I set my eyes on him. Absolutely, am in no mood to gist. So, I rest my head on the desk. Thinking of the good times I had shared with Adrian.
"Do you know it's a bad habit sleeping in class." I looked up only to see a smiling Adrian sitting next to me. Someone tell me am dreaming. I guess no one will.
"I don't remember the last time. I asked you to be my bodyguard."
"Ouch!" He said with his face squeezed as if hurt by my words. What happened to Toyin and Jenny sitting beside him? I looked at my seat. Both were gisting and talking away their lives.
Great, just great."Adrian, stay away from me." I warned pointing my index finger at him.
" Don't get it mix up bae. I just want to befriend."
"Not interested," I replied going back to my sleeping position. I really don't want what happened in the junior year to repeat itself. That's means I have to stay away from this handsome devil face.
I know this chapter is boring. It's just a filler. I am having a bad writer's block and can't seem to get anything better. But still, I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote and comments.
What could have happened in junior year? Hmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gucci shoe.

EDUCATION

ENTERTAINMENT