This is the platform where I am ready to share and promote creativity. If you can believe in it, you can feel it.
Come back.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
It’s being a long time I was here. And I am feeling like an extremely lazy writer. But, with all hopes an constant practice. I decided to come back and I think it will be better than before.
BABY STEP: FIRST STEP TO SUCCESS BY ADESANYA YEWANDE There is a popular saying that; a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. I say that not just any steps, but baby steps. As a toddler, to begin walking you have to first crawl before standing to walk. It is not the day you begin to walk that you will begin to run. Whenever you trying to achieve success, you have to first crawl, fall, feel lots of pains, get hurt, cry. You will be left behind by those who had learn to walk. In business, you will lose money, you will get dupe, some ideas won't be reproductive, but if you give up, then you have failed in the first step to success. Success doesn't come in a day. It comes with perseverance and endurance. After learning the baby step, then you can start walking gradually, then run, jump, and finally reach and touch the sky. You can even pluck out a star from the sky. If you don't learn the first step, the end result is easy meaning the sky ...
Man Recreates Wizkids outfit with polythene bag... See funny Photos Funny Toheeb, a comic figure on social media appears obsessed with Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Wizkid Balogun as he has been recreating his photos in a hilarious fashion. Wizkid and Toheeb These are interesting photos of a Nigerian young man who has made an interesting career out of recreating the pictures of celebrities on social media. Toheeb is presently on Wizkid's case as he has recreated several pictures of the father of three to crack the ribs of his followers. From the look of things, he appears to be a big admirer of the superstar singer who has performed on international music stages. See more photos:
Comments
Post a Comment