Not the First Person.



Not the first one.

”You are not the first person to ever do that.” That was mama’s favourite phrase in the world. Whatever I did, she had always encouraged me with that phrase. Whenever I lost hope, even in her absence, my mind would depend on her dim voice at the back of my head. And I would picture her in her wrappers, and flip flops, shaking her head and a perfect set of white teeth on display, as she said the phrase.


At seven, when I had bitten Kalu and broke Kitan’s arm. She had said that phrase and told me not to blame myself too much. Many people had done it, and a lot more people would do worst. I was just little among those.

At ten, when I had insulted my teacher for making a mockery of me in class. Mama had said, it was the teachers fault for mocking me, and she deserved it. Moreover, I was not the first person to ever do that. She had transferred me to a better private school, where teachers didn’t have the right to mock their students. She had to spend extra hours at work and left me most with a nanny. Those were the times, I had missed a father figure in my life. I had wish I wasn't the only man in mama’s life.

At Sixteen, when I raped Nkechi, our neighbors daughter. Mama had apologised to her parents finishing it with her magic phrase, ”He is not the first person to ever do it.”

So, when I joined a cultist group at Nineteen. I had no intentions of telling mama. After all, I am not the first person to ever do this.


When I killed my first victim at Twenty-one. I smiled proudly over the corpse and had sex with it. I had always wanted to do something no one had ever done. And I wasn’t sure if someone had ever done that before. When I read about a situation like mine in the newspaper I was annoyed and decided to top up my games.


At Twenty-Five I had killed Twelve ladies, had sex with their corpse and refrigerated my favorite part of their bodies- most consist of succulent breast. Every time I open my Fridge, my lips curl into a smile for what I had achieved.


So, now at Twenty-Six, as I tip topped into mama room, and a smirk plastered on my face. I looked at her delicate body and wondered how she had managed to stay single and raised me alone.

She was wearing her favorite lingerie- a bra and pant blue lingerie, with a touch of red in every bit of it. I smiled and made sure to locked the door very well. What I hated about mama house was that it was a multi-tenanted house.

After locking the door to the room, I stared at her slim body for a while. As if, she knew something was wrong, Mama turned and opened her eyes suddenly.

”Nkem, what are you doing here?” I was short of word, I wasn't expecting her to wake suddenly. The plan I had for her was entirely different from the ones I had with those ladies.

”Mama. I am just happy to visit you after a long time, and decided to check on you again before going to bed.”

”oh! Thank you, my husband. Now go to bed. You know that early to bed is early to rise.”

I nod my head, but instead of moving towards the door. I took slow steps towards her, the smirk was now back on my lips. ”But mama, I have a question.” I sat on the bed to make myself more comfortable.

She had pulled the wrapper on herself and adjusted it well. She yawned and looked at the time- past midnight. ”can’t this wait till tomorrow, my dear. I'm so tired right now.”

I smiled and shook my head. ”Mama, I won't take much of your time. It's just a question, and you will finally be able to sleep forever.”

”Okay, shoot and be done with it.” I smiled at the phrase she had learned from me over the years. I was bored of a lot of things, as probably someone else had done it and even done better than it. I had wanted to be unique and different. So, whenever someone is trying to have a conversation with me, that had always been the word I choose to use.

”Mama, you have always said that whatever I did, someone else had done it before right?”

”Of course!” she muttered and covered her mouth as another yawn found it way out of her mouth.

”So, if I have sex with you now. It's no big deal.”

Mama sat up properly, and I saw the sleep eradicating from her eyes. She was as sober as she can ever be. ”Abomination!” she used her fingers to make a sound, then spat on the floor.

I wanted to laugh badly at her childishness, but I could only smirk at the moment. I didn't want her to see me as a joke. When she saw the smirk on my lips, she got off the bed and ran to the door. I was sitting on the bed, watching her perform her drama, as the key to the door sat patiently in my back pocket.

Maybe she realised there was no way for her to go out, she turned to me and plead. I stood up from the bed, repeating my slow steps to her. ”You know, mama. I had always wanted to do something no one had never done. And I don't know if this counts, but I am sure I will enjoy every bit of this. I will enjoy fucking you and watching your life slips out of you. I will enjoy cutting your private part, and refrigerate it.” I stopped and smiled at her. She had sat on the floor and was already weeping. I don't know why, but tears turn me on. ”come to think of it, mama. I will enjoy masturbating with your dead private part.” I let out a slow laugh. ”so, let's get into action.”


Mama was reluctant. She only sat on that floor weeping, and that really annoyed me. I hate when my wish was not followed. I dragged mama to the bed and tore the wrapper from her as she stick to it like her second skin.

”You are so beautiful, mama.” I whispered staring at her beautiful lingerie once again. ”As much as I love what you are wearing. Seeing you without it will be more beautiful.”

I tore off her bra and pants. ”Now this is more like it.” Mama used that opportunity to start screaming for help from the neighbours. But I was more intrigued by her firm breast even after breastfeeding me. I pushed her on the bed and started forcing her lips on mine when I heard the first knock on the door.


”Is everything okay in there.” someone asked.


”Everything is none of your business.” I screamed back, but mama shout for help. I dropped on top mama holding her neck and wanting to force myself into her, but she kept moving and screaming for help. The movement on the door was noisier now. I could hear all different sounds. ”break it.”


I was more focus on mama has she kept on making me angry. I delivered a slap to her face, ”will you stand still? I know you will also enjoy it.” but, she seems deaf as she kept batting me.

”What is this? Abomination!” I heard a voice behind me, and I was amazed at the speed they had used in bringing the door down. I mean, I had not even done anything. I felt a hand on me, as they pulled me off her. And mama put the wrapper back on herself.

I was pulled out of Mama’s room, and everyone kept on talking at once, and I am not interested.

Soon I heard a siren and shook my head. The police dragged me out like a criminal. And I still could hear mama's voice loud and clear.
.
”He is not the first person to do it. Please, don't take him away.”





The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gucci shoe.

EDUCATION

ENTERTAINMENT