Clarity of mind



My mind has being polluted,
Yes, polluted by the society.
Polluted by the false promises,
those I held dear to heart.
Only to be ignored and trampled upon, again!

My brain has being polluted,
Yes, polluted by the society blinded by greed.
When you have no money,
Surely you are nothing. 
I never seek more than I could bargain.

My heart has being Polluted,
Yes, polluted by words that held no depth.
I love you doesn't mean I won't betray you.
I just said it cause it needed to be said for a moment.
Now, I'm learning to love me.

My conscience has being  polluted,
Yes, polluted by forgiveness after every sin.
I did kill, and say I am sorry.
That surely will wash my sin away.
Yet, I tried to be different. 

Yes, I have being polluted to be different.
Different from the girl I was.

Wendara2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gucci shoe.

EDUCATION

ENTERTAINMENT