Princelee













Overprotected, that was how I felt. I’m  a princess, and the only daughter of king and queen Mirus. The kingdom doesn’t have a crown prince because my mother died when I was six month old. Since then, the king had refused to marry another queen. He had promised to protect and guide me because I was an incubated child. He felt I was never strong, and needed guide surrounding me every minute, but it was the opposite. I was strong enough to fight for myself. I also have God to fight for me.

One day a war broke out in our community. My father tried to save me, but I was captured by the strange fellows, that looked more like an alien. They do not look like human, but they had the strength of humans. With two big fingers they carried me like I weighed nothing. I was frightening. I wiggle to get off them, but those two finger seems more powerful than the whole of me. My father army had thrown sword and stone at them that they did crush it. Mind you, the are not giant or so big, they just possess a lot of strength.

After kicking and shouting for minutes I gave up, and sleep. Waking up, I found myself in a stange place. I stood up, dusted my purple gown, and looked at my environment. My mouth dropped. I was in a bottle. How could I have contained a bottle? Am I that little? I lookéd at the bottle. It was way bigger than me.

Sighing, I dropped on the floor, thinking of way to breakthrough. I had always been protected, and right now I was being protected also.  But, it was not in a way I want, I felt like I was protected against my wish. My father word that I was born six month and was incubated keep running in my head.

Even the guards are strange. They looked like a metal with head, three of them stood close to my bottle. I’m sure that they are keeping an eye on me. I stared around, no house. Just a tree.

I was there for hours until I remember how I usually tell my father I don’t need protection. That I was strong, and I have God to fight for me.  So I started with praise and worship. The metal guards were staring at me like a strange object. I couldn’t care, it only increased my enthusiasm. I continued singing for an hour. I then started praying to God to deliver me from this bottle.

I said different prayer point, then suddenly I felt little stars twinkling beneath me. The guards started falling down. I continued with singing again, until I was free from the bottle.

Then, I believe that God is able to do anything.  I found my way back to our community, and my father stopped treating me with overprotection.

The end
Wendara 2019


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gucci shoe.

EDUCATION

ENTERTAINMENT